Monday, July 9, 2007

A Special Day and Beyond...?!

Last July 5 was my little bro's bday haha:)) Boy, was he hyper! Run here, Shout there, a total little pain in the back but still cute!!haha....

Well I've been quite busy lately, we're headed for yet ANOTHER long test this thursday(sigh)...If me fail again this second long test, it goes bye bye Zachary for wittle old me waaaaa..:(( (Sob) Anyways, we be tackling Conic Sections for the test incoming. If ye people know a little, many a things about d paranoidal bola, eclipse, hyperactive bola....please teachy me oki?haha

Back to my own speech, it's been kinda rainy these days...I guess the weather's feeling a little moody as well..hehe. Well, I end here for now, just wait for the next epic chapter of yet another aspect of my normal yet extraordinary life....God bless y'all

No comments: