Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wounded, but still standing

Today, Zachary is recovering from a deep wound gotten from being stabbed by the "Knife of the Low Average Score That He Didn't Make The Cut-Off" hahaha...he got more or less a total score of 80 in his first two Long Tests, which is about 20 points away from the cut-off...

Yet, Zachary dares to defy the law of Physics, Biology, Chemistry..yada yada yada...and every other science in the world by recovering from the wound in a matter of moments and rushing to catch up with his comrades(who happen to be waaaaaaayyyyyyy ahead haha..)

"No!!My M.E. adventure has just begun and I will not allow myself to be taken aback by this minor cut.."He says.. Then he drops on the floor, out cold. hahaha...

Anyways...I'm not giving up becaus I got some low grades, I'll be back before you know it, Block T!!!Just wait for me...


More on the adventures of Zachary next time...(Closing song)

Credits:
Writer: Zachary Salud
Narrator:Zachary Salud
Voice Over:Zachary Salud
Everything else:Zachary Salud

No comments: