Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Week Already!?...

Heya, just got back to my blog haha.. Time flies so fast I hardly noticed that a week had already passed since my last update haha...

Well, I just finished reading my Harry Potter 7 last night hehe...got into quite some trouble just sneaking off to read instead of going to sleep because IT'S SO ADDICTING!! The suspense keeps on building after every page because every page turned would mean an extremely high chance of Harry & Co. encountering huge groups of Death Eaters ready to use his face as toilet paper, and if he was lucky enough he would meet He-Who-Must-Not-be-Named every few days(or is it weeks?). Anyways, I don't wanna spoil anything so i suggest those who have read the book to give J.K. Rowling a round of applause for being able to tie everything together in the last book. As for those who haven't, I suggest you try to get your hands on a copy.

On other matters, College is SOOOOO FUN!!! The work load + the company of old schoolmates and new blockmates + good teachers + food +.......(guys, if u have more for me to add pls comment nlng haha)make college life as exciting as it can get...so far....

Anyways, I'd like to give a shoutout to my good friend Mark,if he will ever get to read this blog, who came back from Canada to spend his vacation here..."Hi Mark!!" To Alwin, my partner-in-crime.."Alwin Din Peh A!!!"(for those who didn't understand the last remark..don't ask haha) and to Martin and my other bez budz:"Yo guys musta College? Hope you're all having a great time, reunion uli next time" to Block T:"GO BLOCK T...T....T....T...T...!!!! 1 Block, 1 Heart" and of course, to Elyse:" Heya!!!!"

(Yawn)...I'm soooo sleepy so I get it's bye for now.

P.S. This entry was made because I simply don't have anything to do at home but all those emotions and feelings put into this entry are real and genuine hahaha...

No comments: